BSD on Digital Talent, 25 Feb 2016
Developers, Digital Marketers, UX specialists and designers are all in high demand and in short supply. A demand and supply imbalance that has affected the IT hiring market for years will likely continue in 2016.
Robert Half recently published a report predicting the state of tech careers in 2016:
- “Competition among businesses for top IT talent today makes it critical for managers to rethink their recruitment and retention methods.”
- “Speeding up hiring times, training from within, filling skills gaps with project professionals and offering attractive compensation can help you hire – and keep – the best and brightest for your organization.”
BSD Offers Immersive Programmes:
- Entry and intermediate level (1-3 years’ experience):Create the rounded skills and competencies that you need through enrolling your existing and joining people in our 60 hour programmes: Front End Development and Digital Marketing Expert.
- Advanced and experienced level (3-7 years’ experience):BSD works on bespoke programmes with individuals or teams from companies to develop both technical and leadership skills.
These more advanced programmes can focus on in depth programming languages, stepping up to strategic digital campaign leadership or learning to lead teams, manage projects and manage work in an agile way.
BSD Code and Design Academy prepares your people for their own digital journey through programmes and courses, built specifically for your business and its global, regional and local environment covering:
- Digital Leadership
- Customer Empathy, User Experience and Design Thinking
- Big Data in Business
- Rapid Prototyping and Agile Methodologies
- Future Trends
What’s On @ BSD